It didn't take long to become totally addicted to decorating my planner with all of the cute stickers and embellishments that they sell to coordinate with the planners! I'm about three sticker sheets away from an intervention or divorce!
I have decided to make my planner more of a memory keeping photo planner with images that I add during the current month in addition to the appointments etc. I will enjoy keeping my planners in the future and looking back on what was happening in our lives during this time.
These are the items I used to decorate my planner:
1. The Happy Planner stickers
2. MAMBI Sticks
3. Cheetah Rose Rhinestone Sheets from The Buckle Boutique
4. A cute tassel that I attached to a ribbon embellished paper clip.
5. Studio G and Sharpie markers to write in my planner.
6. Personal 1.5"x1.5" photos I printed on 4x6 photo paper
7. My Xyron machine to attach all of the photos on the page.