So my addiction continues! I am having so much fun decorating my planner! I have two planners now, one for fun and one for work. It became apparent after this months spread that I have too many things to add to my planner so I need to seperate them into one for personal planning and one for professional planning. I will show some of my spreads from my work planner as I finish them in the future:)
These are the items I used to decorate my planner:
1. The Happy Planner stickers
2. MAMBI Sticks
3. Cheetah Rose Rhinestone Sheets from The Buckle Boutique
4. Bronze Glitter washi tape
5. Studio G and Sharpie markers to write in my planner.
6. Personal 1.5"x1.5" photos I printed on 4x6 photo paper
7. My Xyron machine to attach all of the photos on the page.