Amor papers from Sabor Papel
Fiskars paper trimmer
Scotch laminating machine
We Are Memory Keepers Corner Chomper
The Happy Planner Punch
How I made my planner stickers and cover:
1. Cut out images from the papers that you would like to use in your planner
2. Run images through a Xyron machine to create stickers
3. For monthly spread boxes cut paper 1 inch by 1.5 inch and cut corners with Corner Chomper
4. For weekly spread boxes cut paper 1.5 inches by 2.2 inches
Tutorial video for my February planner spread:
Plan with me video for week of 2/8-2/14 featuring Sabor Papel
How to make planner cover:1. For planner cover cut paper 7.5 inches by 8.5 inches, trim corners with Corner Chomper.
2. Run planner cover through laminating machine and trim the excess off.
7. For planner page marker cut paper 7 inches by 4 inches and add sticker to top and run it through the laminating machine. Cut excess off around the edges.
8. Use Happy Planner punch to punch holes in the planner cover, page marker and dashboard and insert into your Happy Planner :)
I love how this project turned out! I love to see your projects, tag me on Instagram @TammySmithSantana