Welcome to the Sabor Papel and CraftwellCinco de Mayo Blog Hop!
Today I have an easy planner cover tutorial for you in celebration of Cinco de Mayo! I love decorating my planner for holidays, so I knew when I saw this cut file in the Silhouette Design Store, I had to make a planner cover for Cinco de Mayo!
Sabor Papel Ole' collection card stock
Fiesta cut file from Silhouette Design Store
Self laminating sheets
Happy Planner Punch
1. Open the cut file from the Silhouette Design Store and cut out design on Sabor Papel Ole' collection Sorpresa card stock.
2. place the design inside the self laminating folder and follow directions to laminate design.
3. Cut down image to 7.5" x 9.5" to fit your Happy Planner and punch the corners with your Crop a dile
4. Use The Happy Planner punch to punch the new cover
5. Place the cover on your Happy Planner and start the fiesta!
I love how this project turned out and I hope it shows how easy it is to make your own planner cover for your Happy Planner! Happy Cinco de Mayo everyone!
Let's be friends!
Enter now to win one of 6 fabulous prizes!
How to enter:
- Leave a comment on all participating blogs (required)
- Become followers of the Craftwell blog and the Sabor Papel blog (required)
- Like the Sabor Papel and Craftwell Facebook pages (optional)
- For additional entries, you can comment once daily on each blog, through the 8th of May .
- Winners will be chosen at random from the comments left on all participant's blogs.
- The comments will close at 11:59 PM PST on Sunday May 8, 2016.
- US and Canada entries eligible only.
Prizes to be given away:
(1) eBrush machine from Craftwell
(1) Set small embossing folders from Craftwell
(1) Sabor Papel paper kit from Sabor Papel
(1) Sabor Papel Ole' collection paper kit from SantanaCrafts.com
(1) Sabor Papel Amor collection Paper Kit from SantanaCrafts.com
(1) $25 dollar store voucher from Latina Crafter
6 winners total!
*All requirements must be met to be eligible to win*
The winners will be announced on Monday, May 10th on the Craftwell blog and Sabor Papel blog.